The information on this page is based on a general consensus drawn from the extensive TBQ discussions on the matter. Christian Atheism is not a religion; rather, it is a general description for a range of similar religious lifestyles.
What is a Christian Atheist?Edit
A Christian Atheist is someone who at least partially considers themselves Christian, but who does not live a Christian lifestyle and/or fully believe in God.
Examples of Christian AtheistsEdit
- Someone who believes Christianity but does not act on it or allow it to influence their lifestyle and morals
- Someone who sort of believes in God and sort of follows Christian principles
- Someone who believes God does not exist but that he is a good symbol of how to live your life
- Someone who thinks God might exist but can't be bothered to be a Christian
Perception of Christian AtheistsEdit
The school would officially class most Christian Atheists as Christians. There are several reasons for this:
- The expectation of what makes you a Christian is very low nowadays
- It's people's parents who write what religion they are when they join the school
- The majority of Christian Atheists would consider themselves Christian (which is probably linked to the first point).