Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The information on this page is based on a general consensus drawn from the extensive TBQ discussions on the matter. Christian Atheism is not a religion; rather, it is a general description for a range of similar religious lifestyles.
What is a Christian Atheist?Edit
A Christian Atheist is someone who at least partially considers themselves Christian, but who does not live a Christian lifestyle and/or fully believe in God.
Examples of Christian AtheistsEdit
- Someone who believes Christianity but does not act on it or allow it to influence their lifestyle and morals
- Someone who sort of believes in God and sort of follows Christian principles
- Someone who believes God does not exist but that he is a good symbol of how to live your life
- Someone who thinks God might exist but can't be bothered to be a Christian
Perception of Christian AtheistsEdit
The school would officially class most Christian Atheists as Christians. There are several reasons for this:
- The expectation of what makes you a Christian is very low nowadays
- It's people's parents who write what religion they are when they join the school
- The majority of Christian Atheists would consider themselves Christian (which is probably linked to the first point).